Los Angeles — International superstar and philanthropist Adam Lambert and his Feel Something Foundation have teamed with the Los Angeles based Project Angel Food to bring awareness to theorganization’s vital work of delivering meals to the critically for Thanksgiving. Among his contributions were delivered meals, appearing in a virtual event, and filming a public service announcement to premiere on Thursday, November 19, 2020.
Lambert says, “A few years ago, I performed a tribute to George Michael at Project Angel Food’s Angel Awards. So they have been on my radar for a while. When I heard all that Project Angel Food was doing during the pandemic for people with life-threatening illnesses, more specifically for our trans brothers and sisters, LGBTQ+ seniors, people living with HIV/AIDS, and LGBTQ+ people of color; I wanted the Feel Something Foundation to get involved.”
The Feel Something Foundation’s involvement includes/included:
- Adam filming a Public Service Announcement, shot in the Project Angel Food kitchen on Friday, November 6, with the message: “Hello, I’m Adam Lambert. Please join me and my Feel Something Foundation in supporting Project Angel Food’s chefs, nutritionists, drivers and volunteers who serve 2,300 people a day who are medically challenged and often alone – People like Vanessa and Juana, who don’t give up hope; and our LGBTQ community who know we care. Leading with love; Project Angel Food: delivering life-saving meals during COVID and beyond.”
- Adam delivering medically tailored meals throughout Hollywood to Project Angel Food clients who are vulnerable to COVID-19 because of existing life threating medical conditions.
- Adam writing a message of hope that was included on the labels of 2,300 meals (Project Angel Food delivers meals to 2,300 people per day).
- Adam appearing in the organization’s Project Angel Food’s Night of Gratitude and Song virtual event on Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020; with a recorded message thanking volunteers and providing introducing his Feel Something music video to air as part of the one hour live-stream, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. PST
- Providing video content for an exclusive donation page for Adam’s fans at angelfood.org/Adam.